Saturday, August 1, 2009

ADOBE PHOTO SHOP


ZOMBI here brings the information about PHOTO SHOP while searching which is as under,


"A leading paint program from Adobe Systems, Inc. For many years, Photoshop has been the model against which other paint programs are compared. Initially, it ran only on Macintosh systems, which was a strong selling point for Macs, especially among graphic artists. Today, Photoshop runs on both Macs and Windows PCs."

To download this please visit the given link,

http://www.brothersoft.com/adobe-photoshop-download-8464.html



Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. good design with informative to people.
    I am so happy. I am a blog business. I can monetize with just your presence in my blog.
    I will make you earn too....Be happy with me


    www.aec-online.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete